Use this link to log into our web site.
Next PSMRC Meeting
Our Next PSMRC Industry Review Meeting will be held off-campus at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Rolla, MO on Wednesday December 4 , 2019, and the IAB Board Meeting will be held on the morning of Thursday December 5, 2019 in the same location. The MSE department senior design project presentations will be held on the afternoon of December 5th at McNutt Hall on the Missouri S&T campus.
Greetings and welcome to the Members’ site for the Kent D. Peaslee Steel Manufacturing Research Center (PSMRC).
- Mold Flux Reaction Suppression in Steels with Reactive Elements
- High Temperature Sapphire Optical Fiber Temperature & Strain Measurement
- Centerline Segregation and Hot Ductility
- Steel Interactions with Glazed Refractories and Tundish Linings
- Peritectic Behavior Measurement and Prediction
- Scale Formation and Removal
- Hot Working Process Optimization
- Non-Metallic Inclusion Engineering
- Microstructure & Inclusion Effects on Machinability
- Next Generation Slag Line Refractories
- Grain Refinement of Austenitic Grades & Low Alloy Carbon Steels
- Hot Working Modeling of Rods and Beams
- 3rd Generation Advanced High Strength Steel
- Reduced Nozzle Clogging & Bias Flow
- Mold Flux Crystalline Film Behavior
- Reducing C Pick-up from the Ladle in ULC/IF Steel
If you are a PSMRC member and would like to gain access to the website please contact Denise Eddings at firstname.lastname@example.org . To access member only areas of this website, click on the “MEMBER LOGIN“ link near the top of this page and enter your username and password. If you are not a member, but would like to learn more about the PSMRC, please contact: