Please log in to access Spring 2022 PSMRC meeting presentations
>> MEMBER LOGIN <<
Use this link to log into our web site for access PSMRC meeting reports and presentations.
We also have a page on Missouri S&T’s Scholars’ Mine.
Next PSMRC Meeting
Our Next PSMRC Industry Review Meeting will be held in Rolla, MO (site to be determined) Wednesday April 26, 2023. The IAB Board Meeting will be held on the morning of Thursday April 27, 2023 at the same location.
Participants in our August 17, 2022 PSMRC Brainstorming Meeting at US Steel Training Center
Participants at our Combined Live + Virtual Meeting on December 1st, 2021.
Participants at our Combined Live + Virtual Meeting on April 28th, 2021
- Researchers awarded $2.2 million grant to develop sensors for steelmaking
- Missouri S&T researcher earns $4 million grant for energy-efficient steelmaking
- Steelmaking research saves energy, reduces costs with fiber optics
PSMRC Group Photo Sept 2022
Steelmaking Class 2021
Greetings and welcome to the Members’ site for the Kent D. Peaslee Steel Manufacturing Research Center (PSMRC).
- Continuous Casting Mold Simulator & Flux Characterization
- Bainite Evolution and Control Hot Rolling
- Clean Steel, Inclusion Engineering & Ca Treatment
- Castability of Medium Carbon Boron Titanium Steels
- Scale Formation and Removal
- Mold Flux Reaction Suppression in Steels with Reactive Elements
- High Temperature Sapphire Optical Fiber Temperature & Strain Measurement
- Centerline Segregation and Hot Ductility
- Steel Interactions with Glazed Refractories and Tundish Linings
- Peritectic Behavior Measurement and Prediction
- Hot Working Process Optimization
- Non-Metallic Inclusion Engineering
- Microstructure & Inclusion Effects on Machinability
- Next Generation Slag Line Refractories
- Grain Refinement of Austenitic Grades & Low Alloy Carbon Steels
- Hot Working Modeling of Rods and Beams
- 3rd Generation Advanced High Strength Steel
- Reduced Nozzle Clogging & Bias Flow
- Mold Flux Crystalline Film Behavior
- Reducing C Pick-up from the Ladle in ULC/IF Steel
New Patent Issued
If you are a PSMRC member and would like to gain access to the website please contact Denise Eddings at email@example.com . To access member only areas of this website, click on the “MEMBER LOGIN“ link near the top of this page and enter your username and password.
If you are not a member, but would like to learn more about the PSMRC, please contact: