Use this link to log into our web site.
Next PSMRC Meeting
Our Next PSMRC Industry Review Meeting will be held in Havener Center at Missouri S&T on Wednesday May 1 , 2019, and the IAB Board Meeting will be held on the morning of Thursday May 2, 2019. The MSE department senior design project presentations will be held on the afternoon of May 2nd.
Greetings and welcome to the Members’ site for the Kent D. Peaslee Steel Manufacturing Research Center (PSMRC).
- Mold Flux Reaction Suppression in Steels with Reactive Elements
- High Temperature Sapphire Optical Fiber Temperature & Strain Measurement
- Centerline Segregation and Hot Ductility
- Steel Interactions with Glazed Refractories and Tundish Linings
- Peritectic Behavior Measurement and Prediction
- Scale Formation and Removal
- Hot Working Process Optimization
- Non-Metallic Inclusion Engineering
- Microstructure & Inclusion Effects on Machinability
- Next Generation Slag Line Refractories
- Grain Refinement of Austenitic Grades & Low Alloy Carbon Steels
- Hot Working Modeling of Rods and Beams
- 3rd Generation Advanced High Strength Steel
- Reduced Nozzle Clogging & Bias Flow
- Mold Flux Crystalline Film Behavior
- Reducing C Pick-up from the Ladle in ULC/IF Steel
If you are a PSMRC member and would like to gain access to the website please contact Denise Eddings at email@example.com . To access member only areas of this website, click on the log-in link on the lower right part of this page and enter your username and password.
If you are not a member, but would like to learn more about the PSMRC, please contact: